If you're looking for high-value, immediately applicable business advice and a coaching approach focused on making an impact on the world, you've come to the right place.
We'll get specific about what you want to change, build or transform, then create a plan for making it happen. Many of our clients are looking for support on making career changes, navigating the business landscape, finding their life's purpose, or starting their own companies. This means making some profound changes in their personal lives too. We use an approach called Self-Innovation to help people uncover their strengths, get clear on their desires, (and the trade-offs for getting them), learn how to ask for what they want, and focus on things and people that energize them, getting rid of those that drain them. We'll start with a free, 20 minute phone or Skype conversation to see where you think you need help getting out of your own way and becoming the highest performing version of yourself.
Choose you, and take a step toward becoming the version of yourself you see in your mind.
We build custom workshops to meet your needs, either as a business developing high performers or as a high performer who wants development. Popular topics include:
- Emotional Intelligence & Leadership: Are you part of the problem?
- Courage + Determination: Becoming the best version of yourself
- The Myth of Work/Life Balance
- (Re)igniting innovation in your business and life
- Know it all: Business acumen, the key to your success
- Persuasion + Influence: Be a Game Changer
- The Corporate Entrepreneur:How to stand out in any organization
- Your Secret Sauce: What You Bring To The Table
- Sales + Customer Experience: A love affair to remember
- For Women: How to bring your full power into all areas of your life
Request a workshop ›
Keynotes & Events
Let us inspire your crowd by skipping the same old rhetoric. We use real stories and give really practical take-aways. Popular conversations include topics like:
- Getting out of your own way
- Creativity + Innovation
- Sales + Loving your customer
- Women In Business
- Culture + Values
- Disengaged or just Disillusioned? How you're failing yourYoung Professionals